LITTLE THINGS

Sunday 16 June 2013


1. Blooms in the garden.
2. Plant sitting for Tom's Mama while she's away looking after our beautiful nephew.
3. What would Matilda like for a snack? "Carrots, cheese and nuts, please." Always.
4. Proud little hand sticking up  her latest spotty dotty piece (on our ever so nasty, still there two years after moving in wallpaper).
5. The best painting of a tree you or I will ever see.
6. Green things growing in the very early morning light.
7. Pottering around with George, also in the very early morning light.

Linking up with the lovely Emily and her Weekly Stills series.

6 comments:

  1. love that tree painting! how truly brilliant! great to find your piece of the world here via the stills project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I should have rotated it really, to show it off properly... She's the best painter I know! Ah hello, I'm very glad you found us...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the crafty days at your place!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Em, love popping in for a peak at your polkadot palace!
      x

      Delete
  4. I could eat afternoon tea with Matilda...all my favourites foods too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she'd love to share, good taste ladies.x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LITTLE BEDS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger